Thursday, November 15, 2007

Roommates

So this was on my birthday, right before going to bed. Kel had a great pair of sweat pants that she decided to cut at the bottom. She is so creative and I am so proud of her. As you can see she used her resources to create an ankle band, sleeves for her shirt, and a headband. My favorite part would have to be the sleeves. She knows how to work it too with her sexy model pose :)
Julie isn't even looking at the camera and she still can't keep her eyes open.I love it. Love you Julz! This was our second year of college. We lived at raintree. It's funny cuz that is where our parents lived too. Goes to show you just how old the apartments are :) JK But at least we had the Blue couches instead of the plaid ones. That would have been embarrassing.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

It was your camera!! I can keep my eyes open in pictures now! And it isn't that they are closed it is that they are mid close...even worse, I look possessed! Hahah oh good times! Thanks for putting th 2 worst pictures of all us girls out there on the world wide web for all to enjoy!

Blast from the past! said...

Yeah...Thanks Nik...No make up...hair is wet...wearing pajama parts all over..trying to act hard...I will get even with you for putting on this picture...You look cute though...of course.

Zach and Erika said...

This was a normal night for Kelley! Isn't this her typical outfit? You're too cute Kel!