Monday, November 12, 2007

Niece and Nephews!



We have the cutest babies in our family!! Nicole has a niece named Avery and she is the cutest little thing you will ever see! (Other than our nephews of course) Avers has the cutest personality and will keep you entertained for hours on end! She is already boy crazy! She has a crush on our cousin Rylie and loves to follow him around. She is about to become a big sister and she wants to name her little sister cowgirl. I have a feeling that name will stick!

I have a nephew named Crew. He is the cutest little baby, I want to squeeze him all the time!! He has big blue eyes and he also has these big dimples in his cheeks. I am sucker for dimples! He makes us so proud with his goos and awws. He was a dragonfly for Halloween but he was NOT happy about it. He was so embarrassed about being a bug that he would grab on to the antennas and pull the hood over his head.

Nicole's Nephew Josh has the CUTEST facial expressions! He cracks me up! So so cute! I think he looks like his uncle Scott. That lucky little boy lives in New York City, where his daddy is going to school to be a dentist. We are so proud of him and his talents! He can already roll over! Thatta boy! Josh was a bumble bee for Halloween. For some reason there was a bug theme for our family this year! The costume was a little big on him so his dad says he will be a bee for a couple years! Poor guy! haha.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Cute kids. Although I need to take you to task with your comment about Josh looking like Scott....I thought you just got done saying that Josh is cute, and then you throw that in - it makes no sense! You should've said he looks just like his dad!

Zach and Erika said...

Ok, so those are just the cutest little tykes I have ever seen!