Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Farm Adventure!



Since this is supposed to be our blast from the past I have decided to get the ball rolling and share a story that only a select few know about!!! Nik and I share a love for animals and when we were younger we would go out in the fields on our grandparents farm. We would catch baby mice (yes we do realize how disgusting that is now..) and we would take them into our grandma's sewing room. There we would sew little sleeping bags for them and this is where the confession comes in... one day Nik and I decided that our baby mice were hungry... We poured a bowl of grandma's 2% milk and we dipped the baby mice into the bowl, trying to feed them. We heard grandma pull up and we didn't want her to get mad at us for using so much milk so being the clever young ladies that we were we just poured the milk that was in the bowl back into the carton. Later that night aunt Steph's friend Kim came over. She was really in the mood for a glass of milk. Nik and I tried to pour her a glass of the 1% milk but Kim insisted on having 2% which is exactly what she got... More confessions to come... :)

5 comments:

Zach and Erika said...

Yuck yuck yuck. Glad it wasnt me! Please tell me this wasn't last year!

Julie said...

I can't believe I lived with you sickos!!

Blast from the past! said...

Stay tuned Jules! Our next confession will involve the things that we did to our roommates!

Unknown said...

haha thats way funny!! I thought you were going to say that steph drank the mouse milk, haha that would have been better...right steph??

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! You should have eaten the mice.